- Chrome-plated brass construction
- Short handle for better control
- Single blade for superior trimming
Chrome-Plated Brass Construction
- No Gooey Gel Strips or Gimmicks
- Butterfly Opening for Quick Blade Change
- Short Handle for Better Control
- Low Cost, High Quality Replacement Blades
- Single Blade for Superior Trimming
- Single Blade Helps to Minimize the Chance of Ingrown Hairs
Enjoy a traditional shave with a Van Der Hagen double-edged safety razor.
Traditional shave for a fair price.
Also Included: Five premium stainless steel, ice-tempered, Teflon-coated razor blades made in Solingen, Germany - known as the "City of Blades."
Packaged in USA
Razor blades made in Germany
Razor made in China
For best results, use with a Van Der Hagen shave soap.
Twist the bottom of the handle to open the razor head. Remove a blade from the dispenser and discard the paper wrap. Carefully place the blade in the head of the razor and twist the bottom of the handle until the head closes completely.
©Van Der Hagen Enterprises
Keep out of reach of children. Blades are extremely sharp. Discard used blades in a safe manner.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.01
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.25x 1.25x 5.25
Item Code: 356794
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.