Turn to NyQuil Cold & Flu Relief LiquiCaps to relieve your cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and sneezing, so you can get the sleep you need.
Temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms including cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose and sneezing. NyQuil relieves your cold symptoms so you can sleep better. When using DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing. Use as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
Made in Canada
Take only as directed--see Overdose warning
Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
Adults and children 12 years and over 2 LiquiCaps with water every 6 hours
Children 4 to under 12 years Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years Do not use
When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
Store at room temperature
©Procter & Gamble
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
• More than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
• With other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
• With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• To make a child sleep
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• Liver disease
• Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
• A breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
• Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
• Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
• Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product:
• Do not use more than directed
• Excitability may occur, especially in children
• Marked drowsiness may occur
• Avoid alcoholic drinks
• Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
• Alcohol, sedatives, & tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
• Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• Redness or swelling is present
• New symptoms occur
• Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper evident: This package is safety sealed & child resistant. Use only if blisters are intact. If difficult to open, use scissors.
|Serving Size||1 LiquiCap|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 4.3x 3.3
Item Code: 436294
With Card:Buy 2, Get 3000 pts
- $1099$13.99earn points
- $1099$14.49earn points
- $779$8.79earn points
- Ayr Saline Nasal Gel....5 oz.$669$6.99earn points
- $599$6.49earn points
- $1299$18.49earn points
- $2999$32.99earn points
- $1079$11.79earn points