Walgreens pharmacist recommended (Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010).
Made in South Korea100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Do not use more than directed
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Store between 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). © 2012 Walgreen Co.
Do not use
- On large areas of the body
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- On chicken pox
- On measles
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.26x 4.85x 3.77
Item Code: 150620
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.