Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
- Sterile Artificial Tears
- Lubricant Eye Drops
- Preservative Free
- Helps Relieve Dry, Irritated Eyes
- Contains 32 Single-Use Vials
- Compare to Tears Naturale Free® Active Ingredients^^
Artificial Tears Lubricant Eye Drops is a preservative-free solution for temporary relief of dry, scratchy, burning, irritated eyes. It helps provide soothing relief for dry, irritated eyes, which can be caused by excessive heat, air conditioning, reading, medications or computer use. Being preservative-free, it also helps eliminate the potential irritation to your eyes caused by the preservatives found in other eye drops. You can apply this product as necessary without the risk of irritation from preservatives.
Made in Korea
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014.
^^This product is not manufactured or distributed by Alcon Laboratories, Inc., the distributor of Tears Naturale Free.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.Other Information:
Store at room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F). Retain outer carton for full product drug facts. © 2015 Walgreen Co.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- If you are sensitive to any ingredient
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not reuse
- Once opened, discard
- You experience eye pain
- Changes in your vision occur
- Continued redness or irritation of the eye
- Condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 3.1x 4.1
Item Code: 906450
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.