Soothing Cream that Eases the Effects of Ringworm
Clotrimazole Cream USP, 1%
- Helps Relieve Itching, Redness and Irritation
- Helps Prevent & Treat Most Ringworm
- Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study†
Compare to Lotrimin® AF active ingredient††
Questions or comments? 1-800-925-4733
Made in Korea
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012.
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer, owner of the registered trademark Lotrimin® AF.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- Use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails
For external use only. When using this product: Avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use: On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.Cures most ringworm. Relives itching, redness, irritation and discomfort which accompany this condition.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 4.0x 4.0
Item Code: 384218
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.