Walgreens Hydrogen Peroxide 3% Topical Solution USP32.0 oz.
First aid antiseptic and oral debriding agent.
- Use as a gargle or rinse
- For treatment of minor cuts and abrasions
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of product on the affected area 1 to 3 times a day
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
- Mix with an equal amount of water
- Swish around in the mouth over the affected area for at least 1 minute, then spit out
- Use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist, doctor
Keep tightly closed and at controlled room temperature. Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening. © 2011 Walgreen Co.
- In the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week
- The condition persists or gets worse
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.28
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.25x 3.25x 7.95
Item Code: 453832
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.