Walgreens Infant Pain/Fever Reducer Cherry2.0 fl oz
Spend $20+ on select Baby product & receive FREE 3 piece Johnson's Baby gift valued at $7.50. Details
Frequently bought with...
Ibuprofen free. Compare to Infants' Tylenol Oral Suspension Active Ingredient Pharmacist Recommended Ages 2–3 years. Health Expertise You Rely On, Quality You Trust Acetaminophen 160 mg Per 5mL Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Oral Suspension Gluten Free Non-Alcoholic.
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Oral Suspension 100% satisfaction guaranteed
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2014.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- This product does not contain direction or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Push air out of syringe. Insert syringe tip into bottle opening. Flip bottle upside down. Pull yellow part of syringe to the first dose line and then push product back into bottle.
- Pull yellow part of syringe until it reaches and stays at the correct dose.
- Dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek.
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours.
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.
- Under 24 lbs. or under 2 years; ask a doctor.
- 24¿35 lbs. or 2¿3 years; take 5mL *or as directed by a doctor.
Attention: use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Step 1. See Directions for the correct dose for your child.
Step 2. Shake well before using.
Step 3. Push air out of syringe. Insert syringe tip into bottle opening.
Step 4. Flip bottle upside down. Pull yellow part of syringe to the first dose line and then push product back into bottle.
Step 5. Put yellow part of syringe until it reaches and stays at the correct dose.
Step 6. Dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth. ¿ Use only with enclosed syringe. See side panel for more information.©2015 Walgreen Co.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
¿ More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
¿ With other drugs containing acetaminophen. Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
¿ Skin reddening
¿ Rash If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not use
¿ With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
¿ If your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning) Stop use and ask a doctor if
¿ Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days.
¿ New symptoms occur.
¿ Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
¿ Redness or swelling is present. This could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Reduces fever
- Relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common cold
- Sore throat
|Infants' Pain & Fever Oral Suspension|
|Serving Size||5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 2.35x 4.15
Item Code: 341462