Gentle, dependable overnight relief.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Swallow pill(s) with a glass of water
- Swallow pill(s) whole; do not crush, break or chew
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 2 pills once or twice daily
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 pill once or twice daily
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Each pill contains: calcium 20 mg
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
Do not use laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you
- Are taking a prescription drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs
When using this product
- Do not use for a period longer than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Serving Size||1 Pill|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.09
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.48x 3.6x 2.4
Item Code: 504599
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.