Walgreens Mucus Relief Severe Congestion & Cough Liquid6.0 oz.
- Maximum strength
- For ages 12 and over
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.
Made in USA100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not take more than 6 doses in a 24-hour period
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- Use dosage cup provided
- mL = milliliter
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 20 mL every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years: Do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 14 mg
- Store at room temperature
- Do not refrigerate
- For children under 12 years of age
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Do not use more than directed
- Nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- Symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with a fever
- Cough comes back, or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms..
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.55
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 2.5x 5.8
Item Code: 280506