When should you take probiotics?
- Every day for overall digestive health support*
- Can be taken with a laxative product
- While traveling
Why take probiotic colon support?
- To support a digestive system and healthy colon
- To replenish good bacteria that assist in digestion and absorption of food and nutrients
- To help with occasional constipation, gas, bloating and diarrhea
- To help naturally promote regularity
How does probiotic colon support work?
- Contains the good bacteria your body needs for digestive health and works by helping to improve the body's natural microbial balance
- Increases the level of the good bacteria in the body to help defend against gas, diarrhea and constipation
This product does not contain gluten.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in USA100% satisfaction guaranteed
Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Take one (1) capsule daily with a meal.
Children under 3: Consult a doctor.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.© 2012 Walgreen Co.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container||60|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Lactobacillus Gasser - Proprietary Blend||0units|
|Bifidobacterium Bifidum - Proprietary Blend||0units|
|Bifidobacterium Longum - Proprietary Blend||0units|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.06x 3.05x 4.2
Item Code: 427825
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.