- Stands upright on its own
- Handle height adjusts from 30" to 39"
Made in Taiwan
- Loosen lock knob
- Depress the snap button and turn cane handle 180 degrees until snap button locks into same height adjustment hole on other side of cane
- When cane handle is firmly positioned at desired height and snap button protrudes through height adjustment hole on cane handle, turn lock knob clockwise to secure
- Stand as upright as possible on a firm, flat surface and let your arm hang down naturally by your side
- Adjust cane so top portion of handle touches inside of wrist where it meets palm
- Turn the anti-rattle collar clockwise to loosen
- Press in snap button
- Slide extension up or down until snap button protrudes through an adjustment hole on handle side of cane. Note: An audible "click" will be heard when snap button securely protrudes through the adjustment hole
- Repeat steps 2-3 until cane is at proper cane height suggested by the instruction sheet
- Tighten lock knob by turning clockwise
- Ensure snap button releases and re-engages properly
- Inspect cane tips for wear and damage
- Replace any broken, damaged or worn items immediately
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.76
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.95x 8.1x 30.0
Item Code: 271063
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.