1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
- Shake well before using
- mL = milliliter, TBSP = tablespoon
- Use the enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product, or tablespoon (TBSP)
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- 1 dose (30 mL or 2 TBSP) every 1 hour as needed
- Do not exceed 4 doses (120 mL or 8 TBSP) in 24 hours
- Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Each 30 mL (2 TBSP) contains: sodium 30 mg, salicylate 472 mg
- Sugar free
- Keep tightly closed
- Protect from freezing
- Avoid excessive heat (over 104°F or 40°C)
©2015 Walgreen Co.
- Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- Taking other salicylate products
- An ulcer
- A bleeding problem
- Bloody or black stool
- A sodium-restricted diet
- Mucus in the stool
- Anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety seal around dosage cup or under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size||30 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.91
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.52x 2.63x 7.23
Item Code: 911446
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.