Walgreens Sore Throat Lozenges Mixed Berry18.0 ea
- Temporarily relieves minor sore throats
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended
- Certified gluten free
- Compare to Cepacol Active Ingredients
- Temporarily Relieves Minor Sore Throat Pain, Irritation & Cough
- Oral Pain Reliever/ Cough Suppressant
- Gluten Free
Made in United States
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Adults and children 12 years and older - Allow 2 lozenges to dissolve slowly in mouth; may be repeated every 4 hours, not to exceed 12 lozenges in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age - take 1 lozenge and allow to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 lozenges in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children 6 years of age - do not use Store at room temperature and Protect from moisture.
- Store at room temperature
- Protect from moisture
Tamper - Evident packing. Do not use if outer box or blister is open or damaged. Warnings Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly. Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics. Do not use if you are not taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have:
¿ Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
¿ Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) Stop use and ask a doctor if
¿ Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
¿ Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
¿ Swelling develops
¿ Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms:
¿ Occasional minor mouth irritation, sore mouth and sore throat
¿ Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold
|Sore Throat & Cough Lozenges|
|Serving Size||Each Lozenge|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.8x 4.5x 3.2
Item Code: 907713