Walgreens Sore Throat Lozenges Berry18.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
- Temporarily relieves minor sore throats
- Walgreens pharmacist recommended
- Certified gluten free
Sore Throat & Cough Lozenges
Temporarily Relieves Minor Sore Throats, Mouth Irritation & Cough
- Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
- Certified Gluten Free
- Kosher with Dairy
Compare to Cepacol® active ingredients^^
Questions or comments? 1-800-245-2898
Made in USA
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014
^^This product is not manufactured or distributed by the owner of the registered trademark Cepacol.®
Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2 lozenges (one immediately after the other) and allow to dissolve slowly in mouth; ,ay be repeated every 4 hours, not to exceed 12 lozenges in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Children 6 to 12 years of age: Take 1 lozenge and allow to dissolve slowly in mouth; may be repeated every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 lozenges in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children 6 years of age: Do not use.
Other information: Store at room temperature. Protect from moisture.
© Walgreen Co.
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling develops
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. IN case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms:
- Occasional minor mouth irritation, sore mouth and sore throat
- Pain associated with canker sores
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 3.7x 2.6
Item Code: 907713
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.