100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2010.
Made in Canada100% satisfaction guaranteed
Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- Wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- For jock itch apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- Wash hands after each use
Children under 12 years:
- Ask a doctor
- Store at controlled room temperature 20° - 25° C (68° - 77° F).
©2010 Walgreen Co.
For external use only Do not use:
- On nails or scalp
- In or near the mouth or the eyes
- For vaginal yeast infections
When using this product do not get into eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
- Side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 4.0x 3.7
Item Code: 536695
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.