Well at Walgreens
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended^
Bacitracin Zinc / Neomycin Sulfate / Polymyxin B Sulfate / Pramoxine HCl
- First Aid Antibiotic
- Pain-Relieving Ointment
Compare to Neosporin® + Pain Relief active ingredients†
Made in Korea
^Walgreens Pharmacist Survey 2014
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc., owner of the trademark Neosporin®.
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.100% satisfaction guaranteed
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
Children under 2 years of age:
Ask a doctor.
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
For external use only.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- In the eyes
- On large areas of the body
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Deep or puncture wounds
- Animal bites
- Serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You need to use longer than 1 week
- Condition persists or gets worse
- Symptoms persist for more than 1 week, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
First aid to help prevent infection and for the temporary relief of pain or discomfort due to:
- Minor Cuts
|Serving Size||1 gram|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 5.0x 3.8
Item Code: 910506