- Non-drowsy zinc lozenges
- Helps reduce nasal congestion
Well at Walgreens
- Non-Drowsy Zinc Lozenges
- Zinc Gluconate
- Cherry Flavor
- Certified Gluten-Free
No artificial colors or preservatives.
Made in USA
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
- Adults & children 12 years & over.
- For best results, begin treatment at start of symptoms (within 24 - 48 hours of onset).
- Completely dissolve lozenges in mouth. Do not swallow whole. Do not chew.
- Repeat every 2 - 4 hours as needed until symptoms subside.
- Do not exceed 6 lozenges for adults & 4 lozenges for children ages 12 - 17 in a 24 hour period.
- For children under 12 years of age, consult a health professional prior to use.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
©2015 Walgreen Co.
Do not use if bag in box is torn or open.
Ask a Doctor before Use If You:
- Are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy; zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines. Not formulated to be effective for treatment of influenza or allergies.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or are accompanied by a fever.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If you are allergic or sensitive to zinc or any of the other ingredients in this product, consult a doctor before using.
To avoid minor stomach upset, do not dissolve lozenges on an empty stomach.
Avoid taking citrus fruits or juices and products containing citric acid 1/2 hour before or after taking, as they may diminish effectiveness.
Helps reduce nasal congestion.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.23
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.01x 4.55x 4.61
Item Code: 903716
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $399earn points
- $749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF