Terms and Conditions of Use and Access
Walgreens and its subsidiaries ("Walgreens") maintain a comprehensive program of Commercial Insurance and Self-Insurance, designed to protect Walgreens interests as required by the terms of our existing signed contracts, leases, and/or agreements. We have created this web page for use by our Vendors, Clients, Landlords, Landlords Agent(s), Landlords Lender(s), Ground Lessor(s), and any other party who may require evidence of Walgreens insurance. This web site is applicable only to those who have an underlying contract, lease, and/or agreement where Walgreens is obligated to furnish such evidence of insurance. No insurance coverage or obligations to provide coverage arise except, and to the extent, as is expressly contained within an existing signed contract, lease, and/or agreement executed by Walgreens and/or one of its subsidiaries.
The information contained in this website is a matter or information only and does not amend, extend or alter coverage or confer any rights that are not afforded by the policies themselves. The website has been designed to address a number of obligations to which Walgreens have agreed in an existing signed contract, lease, and/or agreement. The existence of the signed contract, lease, and/or agreement triggers protection under our insurance and self-insurance programs. Customized certificates or memorandums will not strengthen the coverage, and are therefore unnecessary.
Viewers of this website are not tracked, so those who view or print these certificates will not receive notice if the program is changed, cancelled, or replaced. The documents contained on the website will be modified periodically as may be appropriate, and we ask that you check back periodically for changes to our insurance and self-insurance information.
If any part of this website creates a discrepancy, inconsistency, or conflict with any provision of the signed contract, lease, and/or agreement, the provisions of the signed contract, lease and/or agreement shall supersede.
For more information please contact us at:
Insurance & Risk Management Department
c/o Evidence of Insurance
1417 Lake-Cook Road; MS L263
Deerfield, Illinois 60015
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESS ("TERMS") FOR ACCESSING THE MEMORANDUM OF INSURANCE ("MOI") WEB SITE. By clicking on the information contained in this website, you signify your acceptance of the TERMS. From time to time, Walgreen Co. and/or its subsidiaries, as applicable ("Walgreens") and/or its Insurance Broker or Brokers ("Broker") may modify these TERMS. Accordingly, please continue to review the TERMS whenever accessing the MOI. You are bound by these TERMS each and every time you access the Site. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the TERMS, you may not use the Site.
1. User Assent to Terms and Conditions of Site:You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the TERMS. You further agree: (i) to comply with applicable law regarding the transmission of any data obtained from this Site; (ii) not to use this Site for illegal purposes.
2. Intellectual Property:Copyrights, trademarks, Service marks and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries protect the MOI. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained on the Site.
3. Restrictions on Use:You may not use the Site in any manner inconsistent with the TERMS. You agree to use the Site solely for the use and benefit of your own organization, and not for resale or other transfer to, or use by or for the benefit of, any other person or entity. You may download material from the site and/or make print copies for use within your organization, provided that all copies retain all copyright and other proprietary notices, that you do not modify the MOI or other material in any way, and that you do not distribute any copies outside your organization. You may not use any of Walgreens and/or Broker names or marks in any manner that creates the impression such names or marks belong to or are associated with you or imply any endorsement by Walgreens and/or Broker, and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of these names or marks. You will not use the Site, the information contained therein or any of Walgreens and/or Broker names or marks in unsolicited mailings or SPAM material. You may not link directly to the MOI ("deep link"), bring up, or present the MOI or other content of this site within another web site ("frame"). You many not use the information contained herein with first having obtained a signed contract, lease, and/or agreement executed by Walgreens and/or one of its subsidiaries.
4. License: You acquire no rights or licenses in or to the Site and materials contained therein other than the limited right to utilize the Site in accordance with the TERMS.
5. Rights Reserved: All present and future rights in and title to the Site (including the right to exploit the Site and any portions of the Site over any present or future technology) are reserved to Walgreens and/or Broker.
6. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: You agree that your use of the Site is at your sole risk and acknowledge that the Site and anything contained therein, including, but not limited to the MOI are provided "AS IS" and that Walgreens and/or Broker makes no warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or use. Furthermore, Walgreens and/or Broker do not warrant that the Site is compatible with your equipment - both hardware and software.
7. Limitation of Liability: WALGREENS AND/OR BROKER, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF BROKER HAS BEEN ADVISED SPECIFICALLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY ITEMS ON THE SITE OR ANY PROVISION OF THE TERMS. (Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages.)
8. Representations and Warranties: You represent, warrant, and covenant that you: (i) have the power and authority to enter this agreement; (ii) shall use the Site only as set forth in these TERMS. No Insurance Coverage or obligations to provide coverage arises except, and to the extent, as is expressly contained within an existing contract, lease or agreement executed by Walgreens and/or one of its subsidiaries.
9. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Walgreens and/or Broker and their employees, representatives, and agents, against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding, to the extent based on or arising in connection with your use of the Site, including, but not limited to: (i) your use or someone using your computer's use of the Site; (ii) a violation of the TERMS by you or anyone using your computer; (iii) any deletions, additions, insertions or alterations to, or any unauthorized use of, the MOI or the Site by you or someone using your computer; or (iv) any misrepresentation or breach of representation, warranty or covenant made by you contained herein. You agree to pay all costs, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and cost awarded against, incurred by, concerning, arising from any such claim, suit, action, or proceeding.
10. Governing Law: These TERMS shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to conflicts-of-law principles thereof.
11. Access Outside the United States: If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with foreign and local laws.
12. Official Correspondence: Official Correspondence must be sent via postal mail to: Walgreen Co., 1417 Lake-Cook Road, Mail Stop L263, Deerfield, Illinois 60015, Attn: Insurance & Risk Management Department