Bengal Roach Spray9.0 oz.
Kills roaches as they hatch. The dry powerful spray penetrates deep into cracks and crevices to drive roaches out to die.
- Kills insects you see and those you don't
- Powerful flushing action drives insects out of hiding and kills them
- Dry spray carries the killing ingredient to the roaches
- Odorless & non-staining
- To kill cockroaches, ants, crickets, sowbugs, centipedes, silverfish, Asian lady beetles, firebrats and spiders: Contact as many insects as possible with the spray. Spray into hiding places such as cracks & crevices, behind sinks, cabinets, and hidden surfaces around sinks and storage areas, behind baseboards, around doors and windows, behind and under refrigerators, cabinets, sinks and stove and in attics and crawl spaces. Retreat every 4 weeks if necessary
- Do not spray on animals or pet food: do not allow pets to lie, sleep or remain in treated areas during or immediately following treatment and do not allow access until after treated area is dry. Do not use around kittens less than 12 weeks of age
- Storage: Store in a cool area away from heat or open flame
- Disposal: Replace cap. Do not incinerate or puncture
- If empty: This container maybe recycled in aerosol recycling centers. At present, there are only a few such centers in the country. Before offering for recycling, empty the can by using product according to the label. Do not puncture. If recycling is not available, discard in the trash
- If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-CLEANUP for disposal instructions. Unless otherwise instructed, place in the trash
Hazard to Humans and Domestic Animals
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. FIRST AID IF ON SKIN OR ON CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a physician or poison control center immediately for advice.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a physician or poison control center for treatment advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a physician or poison control center immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do by a physician or poison control center. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. Physical or Chemical Hazards
Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. Never leave container in parked or unattended vehicles. This product contains a highly flammable ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly. Follow the "Directions for Use" on this label very carefully..
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.82
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.65x 2.65x 7.85
Item Code: 647940
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $169Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- 2/$1200 or 1/$649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF