Cosmetics at Walgreens
Makeup brings out the beauty of your facial features while concealing imperfections, so you can put your best face forward. Walgreens can help you select the right cosmetics to flatter your skin tone and eye and hair color, so you can create gorgeous finishes for day or night.
Color Cosmetics for Eyes, Lips and Cheeks
Color cosmetics let you define and contour your facial features to perfection.
- For your eyes, apply eye shadow to the lids and lower lash line to call attention to the focal point of your face.
- Use eyeliner to define your eye shape and mascara to lengthen and thicken your lashes.
- Move onto your cheeks, applying blush to the cheekbones for a flush of beautiful color.
- Finish things off with lip cosmetics to perfect your pout. You can mix and match lip liner for definition, lipstick for pure color, lip gloss for shine and lip plumper for volume.
At Walgreens, we sell eye, lip and cheek color cosmetics individually and in convenient sets that give you multiple colors in one convenient palette.
Face Makeup That Perfects for Your Complexion
With facial cosmetics, you can fake a flawless complexion with ease.
- First, apply primer to ready your skin for makeup.
- Then, use foundation to even out your skin tone and hide subtle flaws.
- Dab on concealer to cover over more prominent imperfections and finish with a dusting of powder to absorb excess oil and seal your look in place.
- You can also use bronzer and highlighter to contour your forehead, nose, chin and cheeks for a truly professional finish.
We offer face cosmetics in liquid, cream-to-powder and powder forms with something for every skin type and tone.
Tools and Accessories for Professional Application
Even the finest of cosmetics won't provide exceptional results if they're not applied properly. That's why you need to stock up on the tools of the trade with brushes and applicators designed for each type of cosmetic in your collection.
At Walgreens, you'll also find makeup bags and cases for storing your makeup at home and on the go plus tweezers and tools for shaping and taming your brow line, curling your lashes, maintaining your eye and lip pencils and more.
Remove Makeup with Ease
Properly removing your makeup at the end of the day is essential to the health of your skin. Makeup removers are formulated to whisk away cosmetic residues that ordinary cleansers and face washes often miss. You can choose from liquids and pre-moistened pads.
Take a Natural Approach to Beauty
If you follow a green lifestyle, check out the natural and organic makeup selection at Walgreens. Here, you'll find mineral based cosmetics that use natural minerals and plant extracts in place of synthetic ingredients. Eco-friendly tools and applicators made from sustainable materials are also available.