- For oral or tube feeding
- Not for IV use
EleCare Jr is a nutritionally complete hypoallergenic, amino acid-based nutrition powder for children ages 1 & up, who cannot tolerate intact or hydrolyzed protein. EleCare Jr is indicated for the dietary management of severe food allergies, cow's milk protein allergy, protein maldigestion, malabsorption, short-bowel syndrome, eosinophilic GI disorders, GI-tract impairment
- Clinically shown to support healthy growth when used as a primary source of nutrition1*
- Clinically shown to be well-tolerated in patients who cannot tolerate intact or hydrolyzed protein1*
- Clinically documented to be hypoallergenic1* to virtually eliminate the potential for an allergic reaction to the formula in multiple-food-allergic infants children. 100% free amino acids as nitrogen source.
- 33% of fat blend as medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), an easily digested and well-absorbed fat source.
- Supported by strict manufacturing standards and ELISA (Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay) testing.
Made in United States
Standard dilution (30 Cal/fl oz) is 4 unpacked level scoops (38g) for each 5 fl oz of water.©
For oral or tube feeding. Not for parenteral use. Use under medical supervision.
|Jr Hypoallergenic Toddler Formula Powder|
|Serving Size||100 Grams|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Protein Equivalent - Nutrients||14.3g|
|Calories - Nutrients||469|
|Chromium - Minerals||10.9mcg|
|Molybdenum - Minerals||12.3mg|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.7x 3.95x 4.7
Item Code: 164671
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- EleCare Amino Acid Based Inf...14.1 oz.$4599