- 4-in-1 Digital air cleaning system
- Helps reduce odors
- Perfect for allergy sufferers
Perfect for Allergy Sufferers
- 4-in-1 Digital Air Cleaning System
- UV-C, True HEPA & Odor Reduction System
The GermGuardian® 4-in-1 Digital Air Cleaning System is perfect for allergy sufferers. True HEPA helps capture up to 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns in size! More than just a filter, multiple levels of cleaning helps capture allergens, kill airborne germs and bacteria with powerful UV-C and fight mold and odors. It is ideal to use in both large and small rooms and is lightweight and easy to move. It is not only a very sleek product to have as part of your decor, but offers an opportunity to help breath clean air in your very own home!
True HEPA Filter
Helps capture up to 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns such as household dust, pet dander, mold spores and plant pollens.
Charcoal Filter (aka Activated Carbon)
Charcoal / Activated Carbon helps contribute to the control and prevention of the growth of bacteria, germs and mold.
Power of UV-C Technology
UV-C light technology works with Titanium Dioxide to help enhance the elimination of airborne germs.
Helps Remove Odors
The activation by the UV-C light helps decompose the remaining odor molecules caused by smoking, cooking and pets.
Doctor's recommend HEPA air filtration systems to help reduce exposure to indoor asthma triggers.*
- CADR Rated 125
- Stands Approximately 28-Inches Tall
- Digital Controls
- Filter Change Indicator
- Processes Air in Approximately 193 Square Feet per Hour
- Select Fan Speed Mode: 1 – 5 (1 is Low, Ultra-Quiet Sleep Mode, While 5 is High)
- Select UV-C ON or OFF Using UV-C Mode Button
- UV Bulb Replacement Indicator
The GermGuardian® 4-in-1 Digital Air Cleaning System helps capture up to 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns in size! The filter will help capture allergens, kill airborne germs, bacteria, fight mold and odors using powerful UV-C.
Made in China
*Source: American Academy of Pediatrics Allergy & Immunology (2003)
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
Installing & Removing Combination Filter
The Air Cleaner will beep for 30 seconds and the Replace HEPA light will flash continuously indicating that is time to replace your filter. Replace the filter according to the directions then restart the system. See specification model instructions (E-7/E-8). Depending on usage, filter will last approximately 6 months.
1. Turn off & unplug the unit.
2. Press the Lock 7 Release Button & remove the Rear Cover from the unit.
3. Remove the used Combination Filter (Filter C) & dispose of it in the garbage.
4. Insert filter system into the unit. Consult the arrow on the filter for correct installation direction.
5. Reattach the Rear Cover of the unit & securely latch into place.
Before Operating the Air Purifier
1. Select a firm, level & flat location for the air purifier.
For proper air flow, locate the unit at least 1 foot from any wall or furniture.
Make sure none of the grills are blocked.
2. Plug the power cord into a 120V AC outlet.
Important: When moving the air purifier, always lift unit by carrying handle located on back.
Operating the Air Purifier (AC5350 Series)
1. Turn unit power ON.
2. Select fan speed Mode 1 – 5
1 = Low, ultra quiet sleep mode; 5 = High speed allergen control (Default setting is 5)
3. Select UV-C ON or OFF using UV-C Mode Button.
4. Timer: If you prefer to run the purifier for a specific number of hours, you can select between 1 & 8 hours on the display.
Filter Replacement Indicator: The Replace HEPA light on the control panel will illuminate and flicker indicating that it is time to replace your filter. Replace the filter according to directions (E-6) then press and hold the Timer button for 3 seconds to restart the system.
UV Bulb Replacement Indicator: The circular blue light on the front panel of the purifier will flicker when it's time to replace the bulb. Replace the bulb according to directions (E-8), then press and hold UV-C button for 3 seconds to reset the system.
Control Panel Beep / Sound: The sound emitted from pressing the buttons on the control panel can be turned off / on by holding the Speed button for 3 seconds.
Installing & Removing UV-C Bulb
1. Remove the Rear Cover of the unit by pushing Lock & Release Button.
2. After removing the Rear Cover from the unit, remove the Combination Filter.
3. After removing the Combination Filter, use a Philips head screwdriver to remove 2 screws & detach the UV-C Metal Shield.
4. The UV-C Bulb is removed by carefully grasping the bulb with a clean cloth or tissue & pulling the bulb straight out of the unit.
5. The UV-C Bulb is reinstalled by sliding it, horizontally, back into the slots at the top of the unit.
Cleaning & Maintaining the Combination Filter
The air purifier should be cleaned at least once every month and the outer Pre- / Charcoal Filter attached to the HEPA Filter should be cleaned every month. More frequent cleaning may be required depending on environmental conditions.
Pre- / Charcoal Filter
Clean with the brush attachment of your vacuum cleaner. This will remove lint and dirt.
True HEPA Filter
Remove the Combination Filter from the back of unit. Remove the Pre- / Charcoal Filter to expose the HEPA filter. When the HEPA Filter turns from white to grey or black it should be replaced with a new one. If the HEPA filter is still white, it does Not need to be replaced.
Important: Do Not try to wash and re-use the Combination Filter.
Use a clean, dry, soft cloth to wipe the external surface of the unit.
Read & Save the Instructions
Failure to comply with the warnings listed may result in electric shock or serious injury.
Lamp Contains Mercury
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 11.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 9.06x 6.69x 27.56
Item Code: 387634