L'Oreal Paris Couleur Experte Express Two-In-One Multi-Tonal Color System,Medium Blonde Toasted Coconut 81.0 ea
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Ship to home FREE at $35!|
Ship to Store FREE! Details
Online and store prices may vary
8.0 Toasted Coconut/Medium Blonde - Natural
Your hair deserves to go beyond one-tone color
Couleur Experte - the truest multi-tonal color experience
- New Anti-Brass Formula Enhanced Conditioning
- Easy 2-Step System
Personalize your highlights to work with your color, your cut and your best features. Look for a complete coloring guide with placement and application advice inside.
With the New and Improved highlighting formula, it's easier to apply and virtually mistake-proof. Brassiness is minimized and the highlights are perfectly coordinated to work with your brilliant base color.
Step One: Brilliant All-Over Color
Choose to lighten or deepen your base color while perfectly covering grays. The result is incredibly beautiful, rich color. The ideal base for highlights.
Step Two: Harmonizing Highlights
Dry your hair into your usual style. Then sweep on brightening highlights for multi-tonal highs and lows.
8.0 Toasted Coconut is your ideal shade if:
- Your current hair color is Medium Blonde to Light Brown.
- You are looking for natural results.
- You want to accent with light beige to gold highlights.
Choices for Medium Blonde to Light Brown include:
8.1/8.2: Cooler - Adds ash/beige tones to minimize red/orange tones
8.0: Natural - Enhances the natural tones of your haircolor
8.3: Warmer - Adds gold tones and enhances the warmth in your hair
If you are: Light Blonde, Medium Blonde, Dark Blonde to Light Brown, see Color Results Guide on box.
- On more than 50% gray, your results will be slightly lighter-looking than the results shown.
- On medium brown, dark brown, and black hair, this shade is not recommended.
- Ideal lipcolors to complement this shade are Corals, Nudes, Neutral Browns and True Reds. Women who love this shade often accessorize with either gold or silver jewelry.
This Couleur Experte Kit includes: Multi-Tonal Gel Creme Permanent Color Base, Multi-Tonal Creme Developer, Illuminating Powder, Illuminating Creme Developer, Wand, Multi-Moisture Creme Conditioner, Coloring Guide, and 2 pairs of colorist gloves.
One Application/Permanent Color
Interested in a live Stylist Consultation? Before, during, or after your Couleur Experte experience: Call 1-888-CEStylist (1-888-237-8954) Monday-Friday 9AM to 7PM EST or visit couleurexperte.com for more information from our stylists.
Multi-Tonal Gel Creme Color Base: Aqua/Water, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Oleth-30, Deceth-5, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Oleic Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Oleyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-6, Parfum/Fragrance, Ethanolamine, Sodium Metabisulfite, Limonene, Resorcinol, Ascorbic Acid, EDTA, Polyquaternium-24, 2-Methylresorcinol, Linalool, p-Phenylenediamine, Geraniol, Hydroxypropyl Bis (N-Hydroxyethyl-p-Phenylenediamine) HCL, Citronellol, m-Aminophenol, F.I.L #D6855/1
Micro-Fine Illuminating Powder: Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Persulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Urea, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate, Ammonium Chloride, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, VP/VA Copolymer, Polydecene, Sodium Metasilicate, Magnesium Hydroxide, EDTA, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba/Guar Gum, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Magnesium Peroxide, Sodium Benzoate, CL 77007/Ultramarines, CL 77891/Titanium Dioxide, F.I.L. #D6882/2
Multi-Tonal/Illuminating Creme Developer: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-30, Glycerin, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Stannate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, F.I.L. #D141/5
Multi-Moisture Creme Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Methylparaben, Cetrimonium Chloride, Prunus Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, F.I.L. #C22122/1
Important: Follow the usage advisory. Read and follow the insert. Store between 50°F and 80°F.
Usage Advisory-Safety Warnings
Important: Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be severe. Therefore, you must follow these precautions:
- Do not use if:
- You have already had a reaction to a haircolor or hair lightening product.
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- If you have a tattoo, the risks of allergic reaction may be increased.
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product (see insert). Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time.
- Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use on relaxed hair or after bleaching your hair.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. This product contains persulfates and other ingredients, which may cause serious irritant, respiratory and/or allergic reactions. Prepare and use only in well-ventilated area. Enclosed insert contains important health and safety information.
Read and follow the insert.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.95
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.75x 5.8x 6.35
Item Code: 708485
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.