- Body-safe FDA-Approved silicone
- Light metallic-coated ABS core
Alia is an elegantly playful intimate massager, where gorgeous simplicity inspires a host of exciting possibilities. Entirely couple-friendly and a beautiful gift idea, her smooth outer shell glides over the skin, as near-silent vibrations draw from the powerful motor housed within. Made with the smoothest body-safe silicone with an ABS core, Alia is completely waterproof and boasts a signature 3-button interface that controls vibration intensity through 6 variable modes. Fully-rechargeable to offer no less than 4 hours of pleasure, Alia arrives in LELOs award-winning packaging complete with charger, satin storage pouch, INSIGNIA brooch .
Alias compact and versatile form makes it a perfect accessory for enhancing oral pleasure or clitoral stimulation easily held by either partner during penetration in a variety of positions.
- Measures 3.8 x 2.24 x 1.34
- Body-safe FDA-Approved silicone/ light metallic-coated ABS core
- Fully-waterproof with 6 adjustable stimulation modes
- Fully-rechargeable for up to 4 hours of pleasure
- Lockable interface for easy traveling
Using Your ALIA
On / off vibration intensity and stimulation modes are all controlled with the interface dial. When any quadrant of the dial is pressed, the LED indicates that the interface is active.
- Hold down the + quadrant to activate your ALIA. Continue pressing it to increase vibration until you reach the vibration intensity you require.
- Press the - quadrant to decrease vibration intensity.
- To turn off your ALIA, hold down the - quadrant. Vibration intensity will decrease until she is completely off.
Charging Your ALIA
Before charging your ALIA, make sure the DC socket is free from water or lubricant residue.
- Gently remove the protective silicone cap on the back of your ALIA.
- Gently insert the DC plug into the DC socket, deep enough to feel a subtle click.
- Insert the mains plug into the wall socket. The LED will pulse to indicate ALIA is charging. When she is fully charged (after 2 hours) the LED will emit a steady glow.
- Only use original chargers provided by LELO.
If the battery is running low, the LED indicator will prompt you to charge by emitting a red glow.
Transporting Your ALIA
Always lock the interface dial to prevent accidental activation.
To lock, hold down the complete interface dial for five seconds. The LED will light up and then go dark to indicate ALIA is locked. To unlock, repeat the process until the LED lights up. Note that charging will automatically unlock ALIA.
Cleaning, Storage and Safety
The lifespan of your ALIA will be greatly increased with proper maintenance and care.
LELO recommends that you do NOT use a silicon-based lubricant with ALIA, as this could make the silicone permanently tacky. A water-based lubricant is the safest option. If you wish to use a silicone-based lubricant, perform a patch-test first. Never use massage oil or hand cream as lubricants.
Always clean ALIA thoroughly before and after each use. Wash the stem with warm water and antibacterial soap, rinse with clean hot water and pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel.
Avoid submerging and getting water into the DC socket or around the interface dial. Never use cleansers containing alcohol, petrol or acetone.
Avoid leaving your ALIA in direct sunlight and NEVER expose her to extreme heat. Store your ALIA in a dust-free place and keep her away from toys of other materials.
© 2009 LELOi AB