- Temporarily relieves indoor and outdoor nasal allergy symptoms
- Relieves nasal congestion, sneezing, and runny nose and itchy nose
- Delivers 32 mcg of budesonide per spray
- Convenient, once-daily dose works for 24 hours
- For adults and children six years and older
- Non-addictive, scent- and alcohol-free formula
Rhinocort Allergy Spray provides prescription-strength relief from both indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms. Rhinocort relieves nasal allergy symptoms, including nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy nose. The convenient, once-daily dosing works for 24 hours. Rhinocort Allergy Spray is non-addictive and scent and alcohol free.
Questions? call 1-800-343-7805 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Read instructions (inside package) on how to:
- Get a new bottle ready (primed) before first use
- Prime bottle again if not used for two days
- Use the spray
- Clean the spray nozzle
Adults & Children 12 Years of Age & Older
- Once daily, spray 2 times into each nostril while sniffing gently
- Once your allergy symptoms improve reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per day
Children 6 to Under 12 Years of Age
The growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Talk to your child's doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than two months a year.
- An adult should supervise use
- Once daily, spray 1 time into each nostril while sniffing gently
- If allergy symptoms do not improve, increase to 2 sprays in each nostril per day. Once allergy symptoms improve reduce to 1 spray in each nostril per day.
Children Under 6 Years of Age
- Do not use
Do not use more than directed
- If you forget a dose, do not double the next dose
- Do not spray into eyes or mouth
- If allergy symptoms do not improve after 2 weeks, stop using and talk to a doctor
- Do not use for the common cold
- Shake well before each use
- Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
©Johnson & Johnson
Do not use if carton tape imprinted with "Rhinocort" is broken or missing or if unit is broken/unsealed.
Do not use:
- In children under 6 years of age
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- Have had recent nose ulcers or nose surgery
- Have had a nose injury that has not healed
- Are using a steroid medicine for asthma, allergies or skin rash
- Have an eye infection
- Have or had a glaucoma or cataracts
When using this product:
- The growth rate of some children may be slower
- Some symptoms may get better on the first day of treatment. It may take up to two weeks of daily use to feel the most symptom relief.
- Do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
- Remember to tell your doctor about all medicines you take, including this one
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You have, or come into contact with someone who has chickenpox, measles or tuberculosis
- You have or develop symptoms of an infection such as persistent fever
- You have a change in vision
- You have severe or frequent nosebleeds
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.75x 1.75x 4.0
Item Code: 929732
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.