Skin Care Products at Walgreens
At any age, proper care is essential for achieving and maintaining healthy skin. Walgreens can help you create a regimen to promote a healthy complexion with an impressive selection of products for men and women of all skin types. You can easily find everything you need to cleanse, tone, moisturize and treat.
The Essentials for Your Daily Routine
For a healthy and beautiful complexion, a basic skin care routine including cleansing, toning and moisturizing is a must.
- Cleansers are formulated to purify your complexion, removing dirt and debris that can clog your pores and irritation your skin.
- Toning balances the pH level of your skin and prepares it for other products in your daily routine.
- Moisturizing with a cream, oil, serum or lotion can help seal in moisture and keep the skin from becoming dry and tight.
For best results from your regimen, look for cleansers, toners and moisturizers that are formulated for your specific skin type whether it's normal, oily, dry, combination or sensitive.
Treatments for Every Concern
If skin care concerns plague you on a regular basis, consider specialized treatments. Typically, you first apply a toner, then treatments, followed by the moisturizing step of a daily skin care routine.
- Acne care products are formulated to alleviate pore blockages to reduce the risk of future breakouts and can help existing pimples heal more quickly.
- Anti-aging products provide protection from the forces that contribute to the formation of wrinkling while minimizing the appearance of existing lines and wrinkles.
- There are also treatments for dryness, discoloration, sensitivity and a host of other common problems.
Some treatments are to be applied twice daily, while others are used only in the morning or at night.
Extra Products for your Regimen
When used regularly, you can accomplish your skin care goals by using the proper products for your particular skin type.
- Exfoliators are designed to lift away dead skin cells to reveal a smoother, clearer complexion. They are typically used after cleansing. Exfoliating can help brighten your complexion, clear pores and minimize the appearance of dark spots, fine lines and other imperfections.
- Masks can also be used on a regular basis to increase the effectiveness of your regimen. These products are intensive treatments that are left in place for an extended period of time and then wiped away, peeled or rinsed off. You can select masks formulated for specific skin types or for targeting certain concerns, such as signs of aging or redness.
Special Care for Lips and Eyes
Your eyes and lips are two of the most delicate areas on your face, so they require extra special care.
- Eye products are specially formulated to be gentle to the skin around the eyes. You can apply them daily to promote healthy skin and to diminish dark circles, puffiness, crow's feet and other concerns.
- Like eye cream and serum products, lip treatments feature gentle ingredients that benefit the skin around your mouth. These products include balms and creams for moisturizing, soothing products for alleviating irritation, scrubs for exfoliating and more.
Tools for Advanced Skin Care
Give your daily regimen a boost with advanced tools.
- Loofahs, puffs and brushes can help wash away dirt and debris and lift away dead skin cells to provide a deeper, more thorough cleanse.
- You can take the benefits one step further with battery-powered and electrical power brushes that spin and vibrate.
- Treatment tools are also available to bring high-tech, spa anti-aging and acne interventions to your home.
Sets to Simplify Shopping
If you're looking for a simple way to get started with a brand new skin care regimen, consider skin care sets. These kits provide multiple products designed to work together to help you accomplish skin care goals like hydrating dry skin or decreasing the prominence of signs of aging. Travel size sets are also available and make it easy to try out new products or continue your healthy, daily skin care routine on the go.
Solutions for All Types of Skin
At Walgreens, we have skin care products for everyone. In addition to our large selection of formulas for women, we carry cleansers, toners, moisturizers and treatments developed specifically to meet the skin care needs of men. For green-minded individuals and those with sensitive skin, we also offer natural and organic skin care products made with more botanical ingredients and fewer synthetics.