Walgreens pharmacist recommended*
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012.100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Take every 4 to 6 hours
- Dissolve in mouth or chew before swallowing
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a doctor
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 to 2 tablets
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 2 to 4 tablets
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Do not use
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 3.9x 2.9
Item Code: 275192
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.