10 Daytime – Maximum Strength
Acetaminophen / Pain Reliever / Guaifenesin / Expectorant / Phenylephrine HCI / Nasal Decongestant
10 Nighttime – Maximum Strength
Acetaminophen / Pain Reliever / Diphenhydramine HCI /Antihistamine / Phenylephrine HCI / Nasal Decongestant
Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended*
- Relieves nasal congestion & headache
- Promotes nasal/sinus drainage
- Relieves symptoms of hay fever
*Walgreens pharmacist survey study, November 2012
100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- Do not take more than 12 caplets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years: do not use
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. (Sinus Night only)
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients (Sinus Night only)
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin (Sinus Night only)
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- Liver disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema (Sinus Day only)
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) (Sinus Day only)
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis (Sinus Night only)
- Glaucoma (Sinus Night only)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers (Sinus Night only)
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Excitability may occur, especially in children (Sinus Night only)
- Marked drowsiness may occur (Sinus Night only)
- Avoid alcoholic drinks (Sinus Night only)
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness (Sinus Night only)
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery (Sinus Night only)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- Pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days (Sinus Day only)
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts (Sinus Day only)
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.86x 4.56x 2.98
Item Code: 301214
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.