HIV-Specialized Pharmacy Services
We're here for your health
Our specially trained pharmacists are here to support you.
From testing to finding financial assistance, we can help every step of the way.
We can help with HIV care
- Visit our HIV-specialized pharmacies, many with private consultation rooms
- Consult with our 1,000+ HIV-trained pharmacists confidentially at the pharmacy or by phone
- Learn about copay and patient assistance programs to help cover the cost of medications
- Get FREE prescription delivery in select areas, or synchronize your refills to help save trips to the pharmacy
Take advantage of these convenient pharmacy services
- Fill your medications at any of our 9,560 pharmacies and hundreds of community-based specialty pharmacies nationwide
- Get refill reminders and prescription updates by email or text, or with the Walgreens App
- Review your medications with a pharmacist to stay safe from possible drug interactions
Additional resources for you
Centers for Disease Control
The federal agency that serves as the national public health institute of the United States.
Greater Than Aids
A leading public information response to the US domestic HIV/AIDS epidemic with a focus on areas and people most affected.
One-stop access to HIV/AIDS information provided by departments and agencies across the federal government.
A large online resource of HIV/AIDS information.
Prevention Access Campaign
A health equity initiative to end the dual epidemics of HIV and HIV-related stigma.
* Testing provided by health departments and AIDS organizations.