HIV-Specialized Pharmacy Services
With specially trained pharmacists, financial assistance and testing supplies, we can support you every step of the way.
HIV Care & Convenience You Deserve
Our HIV-specialized pharmacies offers services that can help make your overall care easier.
- Consult with our HIV-trained pharmacists confidentially at the pharmacy or by phone.
- Visit our HIV-specialized pharmacies with discreet and private consultation rooms.
- Learn about copay and patient assistance programs to help cover the cost of medications.
- Get FREE prescription delivery in select areas. We can also synchronize your refills to help save you trips to the pharmacy.
Our Pharmacy Services Can Make Your Health Convenient
- Fill your medications at any of our 8,000+ pharmacies nationwide.
- Receive refill reminders and updates on your prescriptions by email or text.
- Review your medications with a pharmacist to stay safe from possible drug interactions.
Additional Resources for You
The federal agency that serves as the national public health institute of the United States.
A leading public information response to the US domestic HIV/AIDS epidemic with a focus on areas and people most affected.
An advocacy group dedicated to empowering and improving the health of people with HIV with a focus on research on treatment and finding a cure.
A large online resource of HIV/AIDS information.
* Testing provided by health departments and AIDS organizations.