HIV-Specialized Pharmacy Services
With specially trained pharmacists, financial assistance and testing supplies, we can support you every step of the way.
HIV Care & Convenience You Deserve
Our HIV-specialized pharmacies offers services that can help make your overall care easier.
- Consult with our HIV-trained pharmacists confidentially at the pharmacy or by phone.
- Visit our HIV-specialized pharmacies with discreet and private consultation rooms.
- Learn about copay and patient assistance programs to help cover the cost of medications.
- Get FREE prescription delivery in select areas. We can also synchronize your refills to help save you trips to the pharmacy.
Our Pharmacy Services Can Make Your Health Convenient
- Fill your medications at any of our 8,000+ pharmacies nationwide.
- Receive refill reminders and updates on your prescriptions by email or text.
- Review your medications with a pharmacist to stay safe from possible drug interactions.
Additional Resources for You
Centers for Disease Control
The federal agency that serves as the national public health institute of the United States.
Greater Than Aids
A leading public information response to the US domestic HIV/AIDS epidemic with a focus on areas and people most affected.
An advocacy group dedicated to empowering and improving the health of people with HIV with a focus on research on treatment and finding a cure.
A large online resource of HIV/AIDS information.