Register for Home Delivery
Want to register for AllianceRx Walgreens Prime home delivery online?
Register now ›
Print, fill out and mail us the Home Delivery Registration Form to enroll yourself or family members in AllianceRx Walgreens Prime home delivery.
Home Delivery Registration Form
Fill New Prescriptions
Already have a paper prescription from your doctor? Print, fill out and mail us the Prescription Order Form with the paper prescription attached.
Prescription Order Form
Need a new prescription? Ask your doctor to print, fill out and fax us the Prescriber Fax Form
Prescriber Fax Form
Important: Some health insurance plans are still in the process of switching to AllianceRx Walgreens Prime home delivery. If your plan has not switched, you may pay more for your prescription if you fill it here. For questions, call the phone number on the back of your ID card.
Home delivery (formerly mail service) medications will now be filled by AllianceRx Walgreens Prime, a combined specialty and home delivery pharmacy.
While we work to transition all communication to the AllianceRx Walgreens Prime brand, some emails will continue to include Walgreens Mail Service through the Summer 2018. The emails are valid and contain current information. We appreciate your understanding.
mAt your service
- Our pharmacy team is ready to help 24/7
- We deliver your long-term medicines right to your front door1
- Our pharmacies check each prescription multiple times for your safety
iWe make it easy
- Ordering online is quick and easy
- Your medicine is delivered in a plain package for privacy
- Manage family members' medicines along with your own
- We speak clearly — no jargon
-Save time and money
- Save time by getting a 90-day supply
- Home delivery could save you money2
- Standard shipping is always free
- Set up auto refill for home delivery prescriptions, if eligible under your insurance plan
1 Within the United States.
2 Savings apply during the initial coverage period, which begins after the payment of your required deductible (if any) and ends when the total cost of your drugs (paid by you, your plan and others) reaches $3,700. NOTE: If you are receiving Extra Help from Medicare, your copays may be lower or you may have no copays.