- 100% certified organic cotton
- Chlorine and dioxin free
- Perfume free and hypoallergenic
100% Certified Organic Cotton, Hypoallergenic, Chlorine Free, No Chemicals, Rayon or Synthetic Materials Used.
Maxim organic products are made for health and environmentally conscious individuals. The cotton used in this product is 100% certified organic and chlorine and viscose free to reduce the risk of irritation, allergy, and other health related issues.
Organic cotton is pesticide free. The cotton produced on industrial non-organic farms is liable for utilizing 25% of the pesticides exposed in our world. Pesticides are not only harmful to the environment, but they can be harmful to the body.
All our organic products are designed according to the following standards to keep our body and earth safe:
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton: Pesticide and Viscose/Rayon free.
- Chlorine and Dioxin Free: We use Hydrogen Peroxide in the cotton bleaching process instead of chlorine.
- Perfume Free: Unscented for sensitive skin.
- Hypoallergenic: Allergy and irritation free.
- Eco-friendly: Biodegradable products and environmental friendly packaging.
- Cellulose Fluff Pulp Free: We do not use natural tree cellulose pulp in order to help preserve our forests.
- Made with Your Comfort in Mind: Our unique design provides the safest product, without compromising on the comfort you may have with other retail brand equivalents.
By choosing Maxim products, you are using your purchasing power to support your values for the health of the planet and body.
Maximize Your Green Potential.
Organically Produced - Texas Department of Agriculture Certified
Lab Tested - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Let's Save the Planet - By using cotton products, you are contributing to the prevention of tree felling to obtain cellulose pulp.
Maxim Hygiene Products