- Pick up. Drop off. Relax.
Enjoy safe and convenient pickup on your schedule, right in your neighborhood, or drop off packages anytime you shop. Walgreens team members are here to help.
FedEx | Walgreens
- Sign UpUse FedEx Delivery Manager® to redirect your package for pickup at Walgreens.
- Select a Walgreens near youEnter your tracking number at fedex.com and select "Manage Delivery," then "Hold at Location" to choose a Walgreens location.
- Pick up at WalgreensWalgreens team members can show you where to pick up your packages
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How does FedEx® pickup and drop-off at Walgreens work?You can drop off a pre-labeled and pre-packaged FedEx shipment or you can pick up a package at your nearest Walgreens location. Find the photo counter or other FedEx signage in the store. A team member will scan your package if you are dropping off. Please bring your tracking number and a valid, government-issued photo ID.
- Are there any package restrictions? Yes, packages must weigh less than 55 lbs. with a maximum size of 48"x25"x25". For additional package guidelines and restrictions for hazardous materials, click here.
- Can I print my label at Walgreens?No, but you can create an online label at fedex.com.
- Does my package need to be boxed & labeled before drop-off at Walgreens?Yes, the package needs to be boxed and labeled before drop-off.
- Does Walgreens have packaging supplies for my package? (e.g., packages, tape)Yes, you can purchase generic non-FedEx-branded packing and shipping supplies at Walgreens and pack your item there if you need to, but you will not be able to print your label in store.
- How long can my redirected package be held at a Walgreens location?A package will be held at the location for up to 7 days. After that, the package will be returned to the nearest FedEx facility and your tracking information will be updated to show that your package is no longer being held for pickup. If your package has been returned, call 1.800.GoFedEx (1.800.463.3339) for additional assistance.
- What are the store hours for package pickup and drop-off at Walgreens? Hours will vary by location. For a complete list of stores, click here.
- Where can I track my package? You can visit fedex.com and enter your package tracking number to find out the location of the package.
- If I have to sign for a package, will Walgreens sign for me?Walgreens will accept your package, but you will be required to sign for the package when you pick up. If the address on your government issued ID differs from your shipping address, you will be required to provide an alternate proof of identification including a statement or bill, recent pay stub, insurance or business card, business check or company ID. Your tracking number or door tag is also required.
- How much does it cost to have my packages delivered to Walgreens?There are no additional fees for picking up or dropping off packages at Walgreens.
- How do I get my package delivered to a Walgreens location near me?Sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager today to request to have your delivery held for pickup at Walgreens. When you receive a notification that a package is on its way, select "Manage Delivery" and the "Hold at Location" option to select the most convenient Walgreens location.
- How does FedEx® pickup and drop-off at Walgreens work?
* Drop off pre-packaged and pre-labeled shipments. FedEx shipping labels and envelopes are not available in store, except at select locations in Deerfield, IL, Chicago, IL, and Gainesville, FL, where shipping services are now offered.
Contact FedEx at 1.800.GoFedEx for shipment-related questions. Contact Packages.Service@walgreens.com for inquiries and claim support related to shipping services purchased at select stores in Deerfield, IL, and Gainesville, FL.