- Q: Why should I register?
A: Registering on our site gives you access to a wide variety of Walgreens services that will simplify your shopping experience and make it more enjoyable. You can check your order history, take advantage of photo services and, of course, manage your prescriptions.
- Q: How do I register?
A: Follow the Create Your Account link. Fill in your first and last name, your email address that you will use to sign in to Walgreens.com, and a password of your choosing. If you would like to receive emails from Walgreens about weekly sales and promotions, leave the box under Email Preferences checked. Click the blue Continue button to submit your information. You will receive a confirmation that says "Congratulations! Your account has been created."
- Q: How do I pick a password?
A: Passwords must be at least eight characters long (cAsE sEnSiTiVe) and must include one number. Passwords may also include letters, numbers and other symbols such as !, #, $, %, etc. The most secure passwords combine all three different character types.
- Q: Are there requirements for my Walgreens.com password?
A: Yes, when you create your account or reset your password it must meet the following requirements:
- - Minimum of 8 characters.
- - Must contain alphabetic and numeric characters. This requirement is waived if password is 16 or more characters.
- - Must be different than your username, first name, last name, or email address.
- - Cannot contain patterns or common keyboard combinations like abcd1234, qwertyuiop1, asdf1234, etc.
- - Cannot contain a commonly used password like password, letmein, etc. Cannot be the same as any previous password.
- Q: Can you give me an example of a typical password?
A: The most secure passwords consist of letters, numbers and symbols such as: !, #, $, %, etc. For example, SaveBig$10!
- Q: Do I have to be a registered customer to shop Walgreens.com?
A: No, you don't have to be registered. You can skip registration and proceed directly to checkout, but you will not be able to track or save your order. To purchase items without registering, simply select Continue under Guest Checkout on the Checkout page.
- Q: Can I register for Walgreens.com at my Walgreens store?
A: Yes, your Walgreens store can start an account for you. Just provide your email address at the pharmacy and you will receive an email with a registration link. Select the email message to get started. To be a fully registered pharmacy customer, you will be prompted to follow the security steps for verification, providing an extra level of security on your pharmacy account.
- Q: Why do I need to provide personal information in order to register as a pharmacy customer on Walgreens.com?
A: When you register as a pharmacy customer, we ask you to provide us with limited personal and health-related information. This helps us process your order and check for interactions between your prescriptions and health history. Once saved, this information will be secure, accessed only by you and authorized Walgreens personnel.
- Q: Why do you need my date of birth and gender?
A: Your date of birth and gender is required to verify your account.
- Q: Why do you ask for my phone number?
A: Your phone number helps us further verify your account.
- Q: Why do you ask for my security question?
A: Your security question and answer are required so that we can verify your identity if you forget your user name and/or password.
- Q: What if I forget the answer to my security question?
A: If you forget the answer to your security question, you will receive three opportunities to answer it correctly and retain your prescription information. After three unsuccessful attempts, you will be prompted to enter a new password and security question. Then, you will be asked to re-verify your account.
- Q: Can others view my personal information?
A: All your information, including prescription, health and credit card transactions, will be securely stored and can only be accessed by you and authorized Walgreens personnel.
- Q: Can I create an account for my entire family?
A: Yes. A Family Prescriptions account features an administrator who manages the accounts of linked family members or others under your care. With Family Prescriptions, you can order new prescriptions, refill existing prescriptions or transfer prescriptions. For information on creating and managing a Family Prescriptions account, follow Help: Family Prescriptions.