- Q: What is Walgreens mobile messaging?
A: Walgreens mobile messaging is a service for registered customers to receive text alerts* delivered to a mobile device. These messages include Pharmacy Alerts, which will send you prescription refill notifications, and Special Offers, which offers exclusive deals, coupons and more.
NOTE: Pharmacy Alerts and Special Offers are separate subscriptions. You can sign up for one, both, or neither.
*Standard text message and data rates from your carrier or plan may apply. Walgreens does not charge a fee for this service.
- Q: How do I sign up for mobile messaging?
A: New customers can sign-up for Walgreens Mobile Messaging during their registration process. Follow Text Alerts to set up this service. To sign up for Prescription Text Alerts, click the blue Edit Text Message Preferences link in the left column. To sign up for Special Offers texts, click the blue Sign Up Now link in the right column.
- Q: How do I stop Walgreens mobile messaging from coming to my cell phone?
A: To opt out at any time, text the word STOP to 21525.
- Q: What are the participating carriers for the Walgreens Mobile program?
A: Participating carriers include the following: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Cellular One, Cellular South, Cincinnati Bell, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, Bluegrass, Centennial Wireless, ECIT, EKN, Immix, Inland Cellular, Illinois Valley Cellular, Revol and West Central Wireless.
- Q: I am having trouble receiving messages. How can I get help?
A: You must respond to the Rx Alerts welcome text message within 48 hours to complete the sign up process and verify that you have signed up for the program. If you completed this step and are still unable to receive messages from a store that is equipped with messaging services, please contact Walgreens.com Customer Service toll-free, at 1-877-250-5823.
- Q: How can I order prescriptions refills from my cell phone?
A: To refill prescriptions from your phone:
- Go to m.walgreens.com on your phone's mobile browser.
- Select the Pharmacy tab.
- Choose either the Refill Prescriptions (for delivery or pickup) or Express Refills (for store pickup only) button to view prescriptions that are available for refill.
NOTE: If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to enter your username and password.
- Q: Can I shop Walgreens and check out with my mobile device?
A: Yes! You can shop, check out, and ship products to your home with all of our mobile applications as well as our mobile optimized site.
- Q: I don't have a Walgreens photo or pharmacy account. Can I create an account from my mobile device?
A: Absolutely. You can easily sign up for a photo and/or pharmacy account with all of our mobile apps.
- Q: How can I reset my mobile password?