Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe any content we display infringes on your copyright, please send us the following:
- a description and copy of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf; and
- the physical, notarized signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest on the document(s) comprising 4 and 5 here above.
The above notice and information should be sent to us as follows:
MS # 144P
104 Wilmot Rd.
Deerfield, Illinois 60015
Attn: Intellectual Property
By email: email@example.com
Please be aware that claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, including court costs and attorneys' fees. Furthermore, the individual who posted the material may provide us with counter-notification that the materials were removed or disabled as the result of a mistake or misidentification of the materials. If we receive such a counter-notification, and we determine that we would like to restore access to the materials, a copy will be sent to you notifying you that access to the materials will be restored within ten (10) business days.